• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

plugin problems in ssb

SMASHKING321

Smash Rookie
when i use jabos direct3d7 on pj64k i cant see the shields and a lot of the attacks in super smash bros. but in pj64 1.6 i use jabos direct3d8 and it works fine. is there a way you can use jabos direct3d8 on pj64k?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
when i use jabos direct3d7 on pj64k i cant see the shields and a lot of the attacks in super smash bros. but in pj64 1.6 i use jabos direct3d8 and it works fine. is there a way you can use jabos direct3d8 on pj64k?
Deleted jabos direct3d7 from pj64k folder. Put direct 3d8 from pj64 plugin folder to pj64k plugin folder. Rename it. Take the 8 out and put 7.

::FalcoFTW::

Smash Apprentice
I need some help with the plugins as well...I can run 3D8 w/o the name change, but it doesn't work online and the emulator automatically switches to 3D7. But the big problem here is that the emulator doesn't work at all running 3D7...any ideas?

Edit: I figured out the problem. nvm XP

Edit2: Anyone know of a good plugin to play Yoshi Story? 3D8 has this wierd screen lag. Direct64 ALPHA has trippy after images and 3D6 works, but the backgrounds don't and that really takes away from the feel of the yoshi story art style. =/

Top Bottom