• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pluck as an attack?

haddos

Smash Rookie
anyone think that when Olimar plucks the pikmen it could do damage??

plus just for fun what do you think his entrance will be???
personally i think he comes on his ship with the 3 orginal pikmen

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I find it stupid that you have to pluck up pikmin before you can even fight. I really think he's going to be one of the low tiers, no doubt.
Then again, think on the bright side. He can have 6 of them, picks them up rapidly, and they all have different effects. Latching certain ones and using purple for a standard attack or over air can be really effective if you ask me. It depends on the play, but there's no doubt that it'll take strategy

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
I find it stupid that you have to pluck up pikmin before you can even fight. I really think he's going to be one of the low tiers, no doubt.
You just haven't played Pikmin dude... (I assume)

The whole thing about Olimar is that he's a leader and controls his army, that's how it was in both Pikmin games and that's how he's going to be as a fighter. Not much has changed... except his size.

Oh dear, how hard could it be to press a single button as soon as the match starts... Did you read this?:

Dojo said:
But don’t fret! It’s easier than it looks. Spend some time playing around with him. That’s key.

Goat12000

Smash Cadet
maybe the pikmin protect olimar as he plucks those pikmin, plus if it didn't do anything besides pluck then what would kirby do?

Goat12000

Smash Cadet
maybe the pikmin protect olimar as he plucks those pikmin, plus if it didn't do anything besides pluck then what would kirby do?

Top Bottom