• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please tell me this hack is compatible with PM

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
It's just a final smash edit, should work fine.
You'd just need to modify the files properly.

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
thanks, I wasn't sure if any of the PM files took up the same space this one does. I also just wanted to share this with people, because it's hilarious

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
FitcaptainFinal is the move itself. For certain animations though, modify the data in FitCaptainMotionEtc with the one from the pack.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
11 minute video. DL;DW

What part could I skip to?
Cliff notes maybe?
Dude, just watch it. It's hilarious and worth your time.

Basically, it's awesome edits of CF's final smash, followed by people just beating the crap out of him in unique and remarkable ways. All of them are available for download (which is what the OP is referring to, I guess).

Also, I know you've been watching my post, so if you have a favorite from here, I'm running a poll there to include on in Package 1. Make sure you vote!

EDIT: Just in case, though, I'll post the times of my favorites. Check this post in a minute or so.

Try 1:08 for starters; it's pretty good but not the best. Let me know if you want me to pick some more out.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Just curious; I'm probably going to attempt to do this myself later. What needs to be changed?

Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm not used to replacing animations with one another.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Try 1:08 for starters; it's pretty good but not the best. Let me know if you want me to pick some more out.
That one and @7:00 where the boat runs them over in the water and @3:00 when he has his mouth open LOL

Number 27 is really good too.

Buuut 28 takes the cake. The stage is neat too.
Too bad I don't play with final smashes.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
That one and @7:00 where the boat runs them over in the water and @3:00 when he has his mouth open LOL

Number 27 is really good too.

Buuut 28 takes the cake. The stage is neat too.
Too bad I don't play with final smashes.
I love these things. Gotta agree with you (although I don't know my favorite). That stage was pretty funny.

Yeah. These are the sorts of little things that people like, though, if they play with them for a short while, or just like to use them generally.

Top Bottom