• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please support my ongoing thread about DLC Pokemon-Dragonite!

What Pokemon would you like to see get Into super smash Bros as an Official DLC character?

• Sceptile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaziken

• Serperior

• Custom? Vote for your own Pokemon here. (Can't be already a smash character)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Hello everybody! @ BoltDragon BoltDragon here. I'm sorry to bug anybody who doesn't like Pokemon, but i need your help. Since the DLC voting period ends on Ovtober 3rd at midnight, I was wondering if you could help support my thread about Pokemon for DLC. I am currently voting for Dragonite, but you can leave your suggestions about which Pokemon you would like to see get into Super Smash Bros DLC! If you like this post, please be sure to follow me @ BoltDragon BoltDragon . :149:

BoltDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mario_Seth
3DS FC
0989-2878-5909
Sorry about Double posting here, but i wanted to let everybody know that My thread is open to questions if you would like to chat. Please make sure you leave me a like, and follow me @ BoltDragon BoltDragon . I could really use all of your help in the last couple weeks of voting util the DLC vote ends! See you then my good friends and fellow supporters and fans of mine!

Sorry about Double posting here! i'm just excited about the voting and it's results coming soon, that is all! I get carried away too much, and i must say though, thank you for warning me to stop double posting. I will slow down. Sincerely, @ BoltDragon BoltDragon .

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Making duplicate threads is not allowed. Keep everything in the original thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom