• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please read!!!!!! Apex fl

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alrighty, so I've been doing a lot of thinking and there may be a possibility I may be driving to APEX with my GF. Now, what would happen is that we'd arrive at APEX and she'd take the car to visit family until APEX was over.

Basically it would be as if we flew there but cheaper. This is a spur of the moment idea and I wanted to see if anyone was interested. Please reply quickly since plane tixs are always increasing and I'd need to get mine if this doesn't garner enough interest.

If really interested, call/text me (954)-695-5962 or just reply here. Mere idea. Let me know.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I know, odds are I'm flying but I wanna see if this catches any interest. C'mon peeps! INTEREST!!!!

Also, CO, I needs to play ya since it's been forever.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its a day or so drive. I have done it when I moved from NYC to lehigh arces. This should help a lot of players def talk to some of the big name players and your friends about this.

Top Bottom