• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please rate my versus Marth match.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, but your lightning kicks are awful. Just time them correctly, and you'll be set. :-)

The first Din's Fire looked like it hit Marth. Why didn't it do any damage? (Around 1:50) Din's Fire is really hard to use... I wouldn't rely on it.

But other than those two things, really great! Awesome job!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Where's the kick?

Space! Both of your spacing is painfully bad. :(

I saw a painful lack of kicks that actually hit. You need to kick better.

Also, at 2:49, if you crouch cancelled the hit, and then down smashed he would have died.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Just practice a lot more. Your approaches were poor; you missed most of you kicks and if that Marth had faired and/or grabbed you would have been destroyed. Also, your opponent seemed to be rather counter-happy at the begining. I was hoping you would see that and keep grabbing before :46. Oh, and I was in tears at :40. It kind of seems you need to work out your wavedashing technique too (1:55-2:00).

So yeah, practice practice practice. And practice.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
work on your spacing, also I wouldn't recommend doing that ledge teleporting, if I had done that to my friend who is a really good marth player, i wold have been spiked. Tell your friend not to counter as much too.

One thing though, I think you can use your teleport more to mess with him if you really want to use mind games, just be sure to not have a tag above your head, or it ruins it. Anyway, remember to practice.

Top Bottom