• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Rate My Sheik

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty good. I noticed you were throwing downsmash out for no reason around the start of the match. Similarly, at times when you were pressured, it seemed like you were spamming moves and hoping they hit (rapid punches, more downsmashes). Sometimes it works, but you won't always get away with it. Utilize up air more; it's underused against space animals.

Wait a little on your dash attack after forward tilt, so you catch the tech. You dashed right past him as he teched in place more than a few times. Just as a side note, Sheik is usually safe in assuming they'll tech in place, because she's fast enough to chase them if they turn out to techroll.

I liked the two run-to-forward-tilts that you did in the 2:30ish area; they were very fluid and well-spaced. The Falco got away mostly unscathed, but it looked very difficult to punish, and it's a shame you only tried it twice.

yomedrath

Smash Apprentice
hey, not bad so far :)
i´d recommend to use Nair or Bair edgeguarding instead of fair against falco, just because you wont get hit by the forwarB that easy ^^ you did it good 2 times though, respect^^

use more needles, i know its what you always get told, but you hardly used any needle to grab stuff as far as i remember!
also a thing everyone tells any not so good shiek player : less Forward smash XD
counts for me too though ^^ i always do it by accident
oh, when you hit him with an jab a, dont continue to press a, rather grab him or do a tilt, so you can get him into a combo... another thing, against fox/falco, you can techchase pretty easy, you should try to do it ^^

well, so far for me, hope it helped... improve you WDshing a little bit (or just do more)
yome

Top Bottom