• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please help with the Fox and Rosalina MU

How is the Fox and Rosalina MU for Fox

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunocookie

Smash Cadet
A top ranked rosalina player in my state plays rosalina and he just keeps my Fox out with Nair and Dtilt. Plz help with any info to beat a Rosalina.

colinies

Smash Cadet
NNID
CoLiNieS
Only go in when you know its safe, it's not gonna be a fun way to play, but it's necessary. If he shoots out luma, shoot a laser, not more than 1 though or else you'll get punished. When you do get in, get your damage and get the hell out. Try to avoid being off stage as much as possible, never try to edge guard. The most important part of the whole matchup is finding ways to get rid of luma as fast as possible.

Yunocookie

Smash Cadet
Only go in when you know its safe, it's not gonna be a fun way to play, but it's necessary. If he shoots out luma, shoot a laser, not more than 1 though or else you'll get punished. When you do get in, get your damage and get the hell out. Try to avoid being off stage as much as possible, never try to edge guard. The most important part of the whole matchup is finding ways to get rid of luma as fast as possible.
You never really edge guard with Fox anyways, and any great ways to get rid of Luma. I know forward throw does but that means you have to get a grab.

M@v

Subarashii!
Won't lie to you; it is a hard matchup. Personally I think it's Fox's worst. I generally use Robin in it, but its doable for Fox, just very difficult. You need to pick your openings carefully, and be extremely cautious when recovering. Fox actually does fairly well vs Rosalina by herself; the problem is Luma is so darn good vs Fox, and Fox doesn't have any safe ways to kill Luma. Dash attack is arguably the safest, and even that can open you up for a counter if Rosa shields it. A nice trick offstage vs rosa though is to start a firefox in her recovery path. She has no hit box and it's free damage at essentially 0 risk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom