• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Help With My Editing Of Project M And Making It Personal

SaxGamer117

Smash Rookie
-So I did all the stuff i had to do, downloaded the mp3, converted it to wav. with audacity, than I used brawlbox to convert it to brstm, I hit loop on it also. Sometimes they work, but other times, it will start playing a random song from a completely different stage all distorted in the middle of the song. I think the length of the original clip and the new brstm file maybe had a reason why. I have completely lost hope about changing my music....I am at the point where I am wondering if someone extremely kind and generous would allow me to share the mp3 files, and have all the files properly converted and shared back to me on google drive; if I can't figure out my problem. Also, I don't know how to change my music volume...

-Also, I want to change the little smash ball that appears at the loading screen. Plus the "Please secure wrist strap screen", everything in it I want to change.

-And lastly, how do I change the character displays for the skins?

-And I feel really dumb for asking this but 00 is the default skin, then 01 is the next? or does it start at 01?

NhgrtPlayer

Smash Cadet
For the strap screen, all this stuff is in "pf\menu\strap\StrapEn.pac", StrapFr is for the French version of the game, Sp for the spanish one.
For the skins, you can change the display in "\pf\menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac", this will change the portraits in the Character Select Screen. If you want to also change the Result Portrait, go in "pf\menu\common\char_bust_tex"
Yes, 00 is the default skin
For more details : http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...-csps-bsps-rsps-and-stock-icons.407758/unread

SaxGamer117

Smash Rookie
For the strap screen, all this stuff is in "pf\menu\strap\StrapEn.pac", StrapFr is for the French version of the game, Sp for the spanish one.
For the skins, you can change the display in "\pf\menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac", this will change the portraits in the Character Select Screen. If you want to also change the Result Portrait, go in "pf\menu\common\char_bust_tex"
Yes, 00 is the default skin
For more details : http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...-csps-bsps-rsps-and-stock-icons.407758/unread
What sizes do the strap pictures have to be?

Top Bottom