• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Help: Project M 3.6 in restart cycle after adding mod

4sfield

Smash Rookie
So the gist of the issue is that after downloading Pyotr's Enhanced Training Mod for Project M and following the instructions on the readme that was provided, the wii hasn't started PM and wont stop restarting after I press play on the launcher.

I have a vanilla hackless version of Project M and followed these exact instructions from the Enhanced Training Mod's (ETM to save time) readme file:

1. Move your RSBE01.gct from your "codes" folder to this folder (i.e. the same directory as this readme)
2. Open Mewtwo2000's GCT Fusionizer
3. Press "Apply"
4. Copy the "projectm" folder to the root of your SD card (or wherever you've installed Project M)
5. When asked to replace any files, press "Yes"
6. Move your RSBE01.gct back to the "codes" folder on your SD card.

So I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If I had to guess, it was that either the gct fusionizer isn't the best program for me to insert the ETM's code.gct into the RSBE01.gct, or I am messing up the build when I drag the RSBE01.gct file off of the directory that I have my vanilla copy of PM 3.6 on. I tried following the instructions from a sd card and tried following them from a desktop folder where I unloaded the PM 3.6 zip file onto instead of an sd card.

Can anyone help me figure this out? I wish there was still a project m troubleshooter.

CursedKaiju

Smash Apprentice
havent used this mod myself but trying deleting everything and starting from square 1, also try going Pytor's thread and asking for help there

Top Bottom