• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

please help me with unlocking wolf and a few others.

toga

Smash Apprentice
does anybody know how to unlock game/watch,wolf,jiggly puff,and toon link

we unlocked every body else by simply just playing matches but we have played over 240 and the rest of the gang wont show up! please help us. my friend wants to main toon link soo bad but hes stuck praticng with regular link.

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff = Beat Classic mode and do Event Match 20.

Toon Link = Beat Classic after beating Subspace Emissary.

Wolf = After you beat SSE (Thanks to DeuceBlade), in the Ruins, In about the 3rd you room you go down on a platform into a pit and crystal comes out of the wall. When you see the first door, skip it. When the platform disappears you'll find the bottom of the pit and another door. Go through this second door.

Here's a video of someone unlocking Wolf.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=f02ajqBV17U

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Do you have to beat SSE before unlocking Jiggs?

I beat classic with Link, and beat event match 20 (both on easy) and did not get Jiggs.

parmesan92

Smash Rookie
Do you have to beat SSE before unlocking Jiggs?

I beat classic with Link, and beat event match 20 (both on easy) and did not get Jiggs.
Beat 1-20 to unlock jiggs. i did it that way and she came out, i don't think u have to beat SSE to do it. toon link i dont think u have to beat SSE either, just beat classic with link

zelda1818

Smash Cadet
I tried to unlock Toon Link before beating SSE but i only unlocked Luigi and Marth.
I unlocked Toon Link through SSE

Top Bottom