• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Don't Hate Me

benuc184

Smash Rookie
I'm want to pick a main, but I don't know who. I've narrowed it down to

Game and Watch
Pit
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Falco
Ness
Snake
Toon Link

I don't know which one to pick. I'd prefer one which is easy to use, as I am currently using the Wiichuck control scheme. I've used all of these, and I enjoy all, but I can't very well have 9 mains. I'm willing to answer any questions that you have.

Osennecho

Smash Ace
If TL: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...cks-the-data-dump-song-of-brainstorms.228712/
If you are willing bother to learn/figure out BDacus (will probably take a while) Falco is good. He isn't to hard to use. Just waste a while learning Bdacus (buffered dacus). Takes ur like 2 or 3x the length of his dacus. I think u need a gamecube controller for this but idk...
Pika has a fairly high learning curve imo but I think their board as a bunch of info. I don't remember...
I'd pick one of those 3^^^^ Probably TL if u are not using a gamecube controller.

Honestly though if u want an easy character to use, it's Kirby like said above (except at high level).

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Ness and Toon Link are easy to use, and fairly newbie friendly. Why not try them? Better yet, You could just try out the entire Roster and decide who you want to main/sub based off of whom you had the most fun using and just go from there. :)

Top Bottom