• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Delete This Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKOrulez

Smash Cadet
Just ask me for a sig that you want and I will get on it. I would like you to post pictures if you want a certain character in it (Like from an anime or game). If you just ask "Hey make me a sig with a guy in it." then I will make you a sig of any random person. So let me know the specifics. If you want someone specific, make the picture you want me to use. The image has to be BIG and CLEAR.

So go ahead and start posting requests!

*Also feel free to PM me requests.*

RKOrulez

Smash Cadet
My cousin has informed me that he will also help me by taking sig requests.
Here is some of his work:

*Sorry for the double post*

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
wow those are good except a little too big but heres my request

ok i want one

maker:i guess your cousin! because of VVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

can i get a sprite sonic riding his snow board!

if he can't do the sprite then you make it!

pics: http://www.goodgame.se/upload/gameguide/games/GC/sonicriders/sonic-riders-20060216104442.jpg

i want it to look like a wind blast tunnel(or whatever its called) from sonic riders.

text: Let's Ride
font:theresignhead1

color: dark blue and black

BunnySlayer

Smash Rookie
wow those are good except a little too big but heres my request

ok i want one

maker:i guess your cousin! because of VVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

can i get a sprite sonic riding his snow board!

if he can't do the sprite then you make it!

pics: http://www.goodgame.se/upload/gameguide/games/GC/sonicriders/sonic-riders-20060216104442.jpg

i want it to look like a wind blast tunnel(or whatever its called) from sonic riders.

text: Let's Ride
font:theresignhead1

color: dark blue and black
Yo this is RKOs cousin here I have no prob doing the sig for you but im not exactly sure what you mean by:"i want it to look like a wind blast tunnel"
I have never played Sonic Riders >_>

BunnySlayer

Smash Rookie
So thats the kind of animation or what. Im sorry I just dont understand what you are aking for >_>.....XD

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
oh.. the tunnel thing is the b.g. the annimation is the sprite i want!

although if you could get an animation of just the b.g. going in one direction and not going back i would like that animation but only on the b.g. not the pic or text or sprite!

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
yeah, i got a request:

size: 410x120
pic: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/Hadou-Master/sora-1.png
(get rid of the "rendered by tom bom" box in there too. i would have done it myself, but i thought i already did it.........turns out i didn't though....lol)

colors: i'd like to get the color on his pant, right on his right knee. (if you're looking at it, it's on the left side) it almost looks like a blue-ish shade. not sure. but i'd like that color combined with a really nice silver. not a grey, not a black, a silver shade.

text: The Keyblade Master

glad to see we have some competition.................

EDIT: can't believe i got the same avatar! i just changed it last night.

RKOrulez

Smash Cadet
yeah, i got a request:

(get rid of the "rendered by tom bom" box in there too. i would have done it myself, but i thought i already did it.........turns out i didn't though....lol)

colors: i'd like to get the color on his pant, right on his right knee. (if you're looking at it, it's on the left side) it almost looks like a blue-ish shade. not sure. but i'd like that color combined with a really nice silver. not a grey, not a black, a silver shade.

glad to see we have some competition.................

Ok we'll try to get on your sig right away.

RKOrulez

Smash Cadet
yeah, i got a request:

So do you mean you want his pants shinier?

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
I Want One Plz!!!

Forget the last request. Can you make me a banner with blood hawk from f-zero and black shadow. can u make it neon red and black mixed with an asian type font saying "Feel the power of.....The Knee"
and the maker is preferably your cousin or who ever is the least busy.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/f-zero_wp_e_1280.jpg

be creative and make it look sexy please!

RKOrulez

Smash Cadet
To everybody who has asked for a request from my cousin; He has told me that he will not be able to help me anymore as he does not have the time for it. So i'm gonna start all over by making a new topic. I am sorry to all who asked for a sig and haven't received one, but feel free to make a new request in my new topic. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom