• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playstation All Stars Content Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

keero16

Smash Rookie
I couldn't really find a Playstation All Stars post to just discuss the game, so hopefully there isn't one of these already.

Everybody probably already knows about the leak that happened, what, 2 weeks ago? Anyway, a lot of stuff was revealed. I wanted to know what everybody thought of the characters and stages that are going to be in the game, and maybe even some gameplay discussion as well.

I can easily say that I can't wait to play as Spike from Ape Escape. I'm probably going to try to make him my main, with Ratchet as my second. I'll probably frequently play as Good Cole and Sly as well.

I didn't really pay any close attention to the stages, since the in every single gameplay video I've seen, the stages look really boring. It's all focused on how the background interacts with you, rather than what you're actually fighting on. The most fun stage I've seen is probably the leaked Uncharted one.

Even though I will always prefer Smash, I'll give this game a shot, probably try to platinum it too. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom