• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playstation all stars battle royale worth $20?

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
I saw this pop up at best buy for around 20 dollars +tax. Is it worth 20 bucks? It looks pretty decent. I know people say it copies smash brothers but so do a ton of fighting games. What are your thoughts on the game?

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
I think I saw some Black Friday ads where it's priced at $15.
I never owned it but I did play it with a friend around it's time of release. The big highlight of the game is 2v2 matches online. It's ridiculously boring 1v1 and free for alls is a little boring. I don't know how well the online community still is but if you have 3 friends together then it might be worth it.
Also that's for the PS3 version. Don't bother with the Vita.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
From what I've heard the online community is dying out quite a bit.

I've personally played it and it's OK... Got a bit boring after a few hours. It's definitely nowhere near the quality of Smash.

BoomToon

Smash Apprentice
I had it for a little while. It wasn't TOO bad but I eventually got pretty bored of it and ended up selling it. It just wasn't able to keep my interest for too long.

Top Bottom