• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playover or Game Over! 01/30 B'ham, AL*

matt4300

Smash Ace
lol just google mapped the street this place is on.... No wonder theres a police station right next to there. I'm comeing tomarrow though for sure, and bringing a Brawl+ setup.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Seems like I won't be coming with you, but one of my parents will be driving instead. My parents don't want me to be driven there by you.

I will be bringing a wii, with melee and brawl. Does the place have enough tvs, or do i need to bring one too?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Good stuff, everyone. I had a lot of fun.

Dragonball Z is too good. lol, We all kept getting distracted from our matches whenever something epic happened (epic things happened a lot).

matt4300

Smash Ace
Good stuff, everyone. I had a lot of fun.

Dragonball Z is too good. lol, We all kept getting distracted from our matches whenever something epic happened (epic things happened a lot).
**** strait, fun stuff. Wish everyone diden't have to leave so early... We were starting to get into those brawl+ doubles. Hope everyone that played + enjoyed it more than the earlier builds they played. I feel like I should have entered the brawl tourney. To bad my **** boss didn't pay me last night >_>

Hope to see you guys again. Get that tourney thread up Zero

EDIT: LOL the DBZ you ever need to stop a smash tourney a DBZ movie seems to do the trick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uZWArSOmCc

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
who won?
i spared you guys some embarrssement for the present at least.
:)

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
no internet so i cant post til i get to school(moving...lol)
anyways only 8 ppl played in singles,with lots of intresting distractions, we had 5 wiis and 3 of them crapped out on us-.-

1: Zero_Gamer
2: George
3: Cheap Peach
4: Jamal
5: Nu
5: Derp
7: alfonso
7: john

doubles and melee were pretty much money matches(it was only 2 entrants per)

1.George + Nu
2.Zero + NinjaFoxX

1.Cheap Peach
2.Zero_Gamer

matt be sure to send me avi.(or w/e format) of those vids of B+, my Fake Isai is too good

matt4300

Smash Ace
no internet so i cant post til i get to school(moving...lol)
anyways only 8 ppl played in singles,with lots of intresting distractions, we had 5 wiis and 3 of them crapped out on us-.-

1: Zero_Gamer
2: George
3: Cheap Peach
4: Jamal
5: Nu
5: Derp
7: alfonso
7: john

doubles and melee were pretty much money matches(it was only 2 entrants per)

1.George + Nu
2.Zero + NinjaFoxX

1.Cheap Peach
2.Zero_Gamer

matt be sure to send me avi.(or w/e format) of those vids of B+, my Fake Isai is too good
Hate to tell ya but you would need my exact codeset, pacs, and stage ajustments to watch them... I could send you a DL link for all of the contents of my sd if you have an SD of your own... You could have Brawl+ and mabey we could play some online friendlys?

Top Bottom