• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing with Pikmin.

YimmyZ

Smash Cadet
So we know for a fact some pikmin are heavier than others, based on the fact that they're harder to throw, or don't go as far. Will the weight of these pikmin change the lag time after the Pikmin Throw? And if so, could the weight of the pikmin weigh down the other characters in air? This ability would make Olimar top tier of the floaty hunters for sure.

Counter picking stages against Olimar could be used more devistatingly than against most other characters. We know that certain pikmin are more likely to appear based on Terrain, so if we start brawl up and Purple or white do suck, all our opponents have to do is find their terrain and pick the stage with the most of that. Also, would clouds create any pikmin? I know it sounds crazy, but there's no ground to pull them from (Although that never stopped Peach (Off stage turnip glitch/weird thing)).

And lastly, lets hope that if some pikmin aren't any good that we can spam whistle to get our favorites to the front of the line.

Olimar for Top Tier.

Luigi for Tier above Olimar.

DQP

Smash Ace
ya i'm totally going to main olimar if jiggs isn't in brawl. come on sakurai! announce jiggly already! but olimar is going to be awesome. i know it.

TheLake

Smash Master
I cant wait to be super racist and somehow find a way to pick only purple pikmin. I'll be known as the best big fat purple pikmin only user on the planet! Muhaha!!

Top Bottom