• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing this game with a 360 controller

MrMag

Smash Rookie
NNID
EvilMag
I've been playing Melee lately with an Xbox 360 Controller on Dolphin and all I can say is...I need a Gamecube controller adapter. :(

I have no idea why I can't just get the hang of things. I'm usually the type of person that can adapt to new controls pretty quick. It just seems that Smash is the only exception to all of this.

Anyone had any issues playing Melee with not a cube controller?

goobaje

Smash Cadet
yeah I really couldn't imagine playing with anything other than a gamecube controller. I feel like it would just be too difficult.

Firejew

Smash Cadet
Massive is correct, Mayflash is bad.
Mine initially failed on C-Stick stuff ocassionally, not a big deal.
Then it was altogether missed inputs.
Now both control sticks (the left stick on each port) are permanently stuck in the down position, nothing fixes this.
All this in less than a year.

Firejew

Smash Cadet
Yeah the Raphnet makes sense
I've never used a mayflash but my friend said that he likes his so I assumed
Your friend is a scrub. The input delay on them is incredibly noticeable. Like I pressed the button 10 frames ago bad.

Top Bottom