• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing online

Status
Not open for further replies.

3DrunkPandas

Smash Rookie
So, how exactly do you guys play ssb online? i currently use Project 64 v1.6, if that matters

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Please please please please PLEASE read the stickies. In the index theres a guide on how to play online. Go there.

Kthxbai

nUb_

Smash Rookie
The link in the sticky doesnt work, i would also like to know.

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
yes me as well because the link in the sticky has been down for a few days

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Someone needs to get the link working again OR make a new guide. Also IMO this thread should be closed because its just getting more and more outsiders in here.

cam`

Smash Apprentice
Someone needs to get the link working again OR make a new guide. Also IMO this thread should be closed because its just getting more and more outsiders in here.
are you a racist as well. can you even explain why 'outsiders' are inherently bad and to be discouraged? please give it your best shot

cam`

Smash Apprentice
it means 'as well [as hating people that do not post everyday on the ssb64 forums].' that should be pretty obvious to any native speaker =\

'Also IMO this thread should be closed because its just getting more and more outsiders in here.'

i don't know what i'm missing, to me it looks like you are discouraging new people from posting in a dying community. help :confused:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
it means 'as well [as hating people that do not post everyday on the ssb64 forums].' that should be pretty obvious to any native speaker =\

'Also IMO this thread should be closed because its just getting more and more outsiders in here.'

i don't know what i'm missing, to me it looks like you are discouraging new people from posting in a dying community. help :confused:
How in the hell is the community dying? We have just as much people as we had last year. You wouldnt know because you have only like 20 posts

cam`

Smash Apprentice
if you think the amount of competitive players on the ssb64 scene, online or not, is going to go anywhere but down you're delusional. it's an amazing game and i play it everyday but it's also 8 years old, sorry!

still curious why non-regular posters should be discouraged. please elaborate

Zantetsu

Smash Master
if you think the competitive ssb64 scene is going to go anywhere but down you're delusional. it's an amazing game but it's also 8 years old.

still curious why non-regular posters should be discouraged. please elaborate!
Just because it's 8 years old you think it's going downhill? Street fighter and all those games are old but i still see tournaments of them around. You don't know what your even talking about.

cam`

Smash Apprentice
... again. obviously people still play ssb64, but you are not going to see an influx of new players that play competitively anytime soon.

still waiting for you to qualify 'this thread should be closed because its just getting more and more outsiders in here.'!

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
okay this whole arguing has to stop, this topic is careening of the trail. we need a new guide.....anyone?

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
get me online, I am good i assure you...is there really no way to play online on a mac? I am sorry you think I'm new, I've been lurking on these forums w/o an account for over a year. I'm very good at 64, unfortunatly not melee, but my passion lies with the original

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm closing this to end the flame war. Cam, I haven't seen you make an SSB64 related post so far, it's just been flaming other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom