• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing brawl online another way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaythreee

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm just curious if there is currently any possible way to play brawl online smoothly? I realize that this is probably near impossible through Nintendo's network. So is there any way to host your own game from your Wii or something similar?

FIREL

Smash Ace
Only on "With Friends" mode allows you to host / join games. Though, even then smoothness isnt guarantee.

jaythreee

Smash Rookie
I was talking more along the lines of straight hosting a game server from your Wii.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
This idea has been hacked to death. (No pun intended.) Many people have asked this already AND created single threads on this. Next time ask in the Q&A PLEASE!!

In short, I think it's been said it can't be done due to security reasons... or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom