• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Players in the montgomery county area?

Exodus288

Smash Rookie
  • Hello fellow smashers,I'm Exodus. I've recently started following the smash scene (esports on twitch). I had the thought of hosting a smash tournaments in the Montgomery county area in Maryland.
  • A gathering of people having fun is an awesome experience, but I was wondering if they're any players in the area. I play melee and brawl primarily, but still would like to have smash 4 tournaments.

Codey

Smash Rookie
Hey man, I'm over in Frederick! I only play melee and I'm not good haha but just letting you know there are (mildly) local smashers. I also have a buddy who lives quite close to me who is getting serious, if you hosted something we would both be down (schedules permitting, we both work and are in college. both have weekends off though).

Exodus288

Smash Rookie
Hey man, I'm over in Frederick! I only play melee and I'm not good haha but just letting you know there are (mildly) local smashers. I also have a buddy who lives quite close to me who is getting serious, if you hosted something we would both be down (schedules permitting, we both work and are in college. both have weekends off though).
That's awesome brother, I was figuring the weekend would be a great time for everyone (primarily like Saturday or Friday night are more competitive, Sunday night is more of a casual Sunday,So players can learn the game and make friends). I will keep you posted I'm in the process of reserving a spot.

Codey

Smash Rookie
Sounds good! Oh, also there is a tournament in Frederick on Sunday, not too sure what the turnout is. It's about 10 minutes from me though so I will be checking it out. The name of the place is "Tournament City Games"

Exodus288

Smash Rookie
I found an awesome location for a tournament, just going to put some possible dates of when it will be so at least have an idea of when the tournament is. Sat, oct 24 or
Sat, Nov,14 its most likely going to be the 14 v(because im going to be flying to Texas the week before). plus im following up with equipment set-up.

Siege1

Smash Rookie
I'm new and out of Greenbelt, interested in tournies and just friendlies. Anything to keep playing hehe.

Top Bottom