• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Players at or near Georgia Tech

Sooch

Smash Rookie
:urg: Haven't posted really anything here on the boards, but would really love to find some people that share the love of this game that I do (I think Im at the right place). I have a select few friends that play every once and a while with me, but it is not challenging at all. I'm not good by any means, but I kick their *****. Just trying to find some players around Georgia Tech or the Atlanta area that I might be able to play some melee with that would be able to teach me a thing or two. Please friend me, message me, shoot me an email...sooch@gatech.edu, whatever... just wanna get together at some point this summer and play some people that know how to play this game. :urg:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
InB4 the rest of Tech and the surrounding area...

Brawl or Melee btw? Depending on which game will get you various players.

Also, about an hour and a half south of Atlanta is Columbus, where we have a good handful of Melee players. If you want Brawl, we're home to TheReflexWonder, a top Brawl player in the Atlantic South (proof = he's placed top 3 in every Brawl tourny he's entered; well worth the drive to play if you're looking to get good).

About 45 minutes south of Atlanta (I think that's the correct time, I dunno, may be only 30 minutes or so) is Newnan, which is home to the GPC guys for Melee and Brawl.

You're in a good place for Smash if the people are up for it lol.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
When is everyone graduating from GA tech?
I'm transferring there in 2 or so years probably.

HyperTheHedgehog

Smash Journeyman
:urg: Haven't posted really anything here on the boards, but would really love to find some people that share the love of this game that I do (I think Im at the right place). I have a select few friends that play every once and a while with me, but it is not challenging at all. I'm not good by any means, but I kick their *****. Just trying to find some players around Georgia Tech or the Atlanta area that I might be able to play some melee with that would be able to teach me a thing or two. Please friend me, message me, shoot me an email...sooch@gatech.edu, whatever... just wanna get together at some point this summer and play some people that know how to play this game. :urg:
Nah man we're all too busy playing GG and being engineers

Cobrot

Smash Rookie
If I had the time, money, gas, and a car, I would drive up there and play you in both. I originally come from Nevada and have played with some of the top players in Nevada (who wiped the floor with me).

I live in Warner Robins now. Maybe sometime though, I haven't played either game in about a month or so.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I should be around during summer, whereas Tong might not and Sleepy and Xif probably won't be.

I play 64, melee, brawl, GG, SF4, ST, SC4, War3.....so whatever you're into, i'm interested in playing any of these with anyone who's serious about it

Top Bottom