• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Player Finder in: Northern New Jersey!

Marki

Smash Rookie
Really new to the game and the scene, but looking for players in Bergen County! Feel free to hit me up if anyone wants to help a new guy learn the basics. Down to play whenever.

Cut136

Smash Rookie
Scotch plains, nj

I play a lot of brawl hit me up or text me at 908-403-9523 saying that you're from smashboards so I will know

Last edited:

Armo

Smash Rookie
Yo guys what's good, I'm from Leonia in Bergen county (super small town right next to englewood and fort lee). I play melee and dabble in PM. I know this is short notice but I'm hosting some people to play tomorrow night (August 22) at my house. I have a lot of CRTs and 2 setups. Anyone who wants to play is more than welcome to come!

I don't go on smashboards much so facebook me (Tom Siegerian) or hit me up at 201 450 5046

Scruffy_Scoundrel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scruffy_Avenger
3DS FC
1805-3603-6917
I'm from Passaic County
I play Melee and PM, I also plan to play Smash 4 competitively.
I'm trying to find tourneys nearby and establish a bigger scene overall in the area.

Egregore

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NoGoodEndings
3DS FC
1977-1234-9456
Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads-up for anyone interested.

My smash alias in the past was "Cat Fight". I've TO'd for Brawl many times, so here I am beginning anew for Smash 4.

I'll be hosting a SSB4 for 3DS release event / tournament here in Orange County on 10/18 at the Holiday Inn in Middletown, NY.

Also, I have a possible venue in Wayne, NJ for my fellow Jersians that I'll be able to host these events at. More details on that soon.

I'd like to expand the event to have PM & Melee present as well, and if all goes well, hold a tournament for them.

I'll be posting a proper Tournament Listing within the next few days with more information including a Facebook event page, so look forward to it!

A train from Paterson comes straight to Middletown, NY, and the Holiday Inn is not even 10 minutes away.

If anyone has any questions lemme know.

Scruffy_Scoundrel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scruffy_Avenger
3DS FC
1805-3603-6917
Awesome, what's the venue and entry cost for the tourney?

Egregore

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NoGoodEndings
3DS FC
1977-1234-9456
All the information can be found here: w w w.facebook.com/events/605983279521741/

Nexus| Taka

Fraudulent Doc Main
I host a barbecue smashfest, with mostly pm but with extra tvs if anyone brings melee. I host them on Thursdays if anyone would like to come feel free to pm me. Located In Union City.

Last edited:

aznajejng

Smash Rookie
I'm interested in finding a dedicated partner who can train with me for a while until i go to college and start competitively. Whos interested? I live in bergen county. Melee.

Last edited:

Wavy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stotic
Would anyone like to play today in the afternoon? I mainly play Melee

Top Bottom