• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play-N-Trade Results

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
16 Contestants
10$ Entry Fee
Play-N-Trade : Oxford, MS

1. Nes-Noob (MK, Luigi)
2. Poser (Kirby, Dk)
3. Moop (Wolf)
4. Chase (Ike)
5. Collin (Wolf)
6. Link (Max)
7. Rawr (GW/Olimar)
8. Link (Edge)

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?pid=364498#p364498
Wait people know my tag is NES n00b. WTF?!?!?!

Anyways, you know all the other characters I used u. I used Snake until I had to play John (poser) cause I thought he was much better at that matchup than metaknight.

I had fun guys. If you guys hold anything I might showup. Needs moar Melee though.

p0ser

Smash Rookie
This was a good tourney, albeit the input lag from the tvs -_- scary meta NES, couldn't really mount too much of an offense against him. Nice win though, fun games with everyone and no unfriendly people there

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Anyways, you posted Videos on the facebook site. Plus Jeremy said it at the tournament. I have an extremely good memory for really unimportant things.

I mean, you used like 20 characters, but you won the important matches Mk most of the time, and you won one of the final sets with Luigi. So I guess we could say you won with Snake/Bowser/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc. I guess you beat Ike at the front with Snake, I forgot about that. U and John were hard to keep up with, you guys both played like 10 different characters.

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Oh, and yea we are going to try a Retro tournament. Like, we might have a better turn out. The problem with the Melee thing is, about half the people (including store people) did not want to do 2 separate things and thought Melee was too dated, so we might have to host a tournament in a dorm or something...

What was the grand prize?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Oh, and yea we are going to try a Retro tournament. Like, we might have a better turn out. The problem with the Melee thing is, about half the people (including store people) did not want to do 2 separate things and thought Melee was too dated, so we might have to host a tournament in a dorm or something...

What was the grand prize?
A wii bag thing and a wavebird controller which I traded in for a wireless sensor bar.

Vts

Smash Champion
This must false as this implies that Brawl tournies actually have compeitition in them which is impossible.
Come visit me :). u going to event 52 i think i'm giving altus consul a ride to it since he has the weekend off.

o btw congrats lol but brawl is trash.

i'll be in MS like in 3-4 weeks to visit iori/ihsb/chad you should come up also lol.

also got some spare spots in my car if you just want to leave your car at my house and we can leave from here.

Top Bottom