• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY N TRADE (Oviedo) BRAWL Tourny SAT 7/10

pntoviedo

Smash Rookie

First post of the store on the boards. Some of you have been to our past tournaments and have asked when are we gonna have another one.

Well it's coming back this SATURDAY 7/10 !!! See you there!! Please spread the word!!

Cash Prizes

1st Place: 50% of the pot
2nd Place: 30% of the pot
3rd Place: 10% of the pot

Universal Rules:
-Winners of Each match Must keep the same character.
-Blind pick can be requested for the 1st game of the set. Player 1 will tell a judge secretly his
character selection then Player 2 will then choose his character and the judge will then enforce
Player 1's Selection.

Smash Brothers Brawl

Doubles: $10 admission per player ($20 per team)
Singles: $10 admission per player

Rules= Stock
Stock = 3
Handicap = Off
Damage Ratio = 1.0
Friendly Fire = On
Self-destruct = -1
Items = Off

Both tournaments are double Elimination as well as best two out of three with the semifinals and finals best 3 out of 5.

Neutral Stages:
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counterpick Stages:
-Lylat Cruise
-Delfino Plaza
-Castle Siege
-Frigate Orpheon
-Jungle Japes
-Battleship Halberd
-Rainbow Cruise
-Brinstar
-Pokemon Stadium 1

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ahh I didn't notice single elim. Yah you guys should definitely change it to double elimination. I'm not sure many people are going to be willing to spend $10 on a single elim tourney.

It's probably going to hurt attendence if you don't change it to double elimination.

pntoviedo

Smash Rookie
OK Done. Double Elimination! =) See that was easy! Spread the word guys this tourny is for you!!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So you couldn't find anyone better Tony haha?

I'm definitely down to team if you want. I understand if you find someone better though since I haven't played much in a year and 1/2.

Top Bottom