• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade - Lafayette, LA - 10/12/2013 - Results

ChKn

Smash Ace

1: JNig - Wario
2: BSP - Charging too long Luigi
3: Gunner - Beyond Hyro TL
4: Curlz - MK
5: Eman - Lucario/GaW
5: ChKn - Marth
7: Deth - Kirby
7: Gami - Kirby
9: SingNoel
9: Kevin
9: Nickels
9: Ramsaur - MK
13: Gummi
13: Burt - CF

HoldeN HoT FiyA

Smash Apprentice
Nice BSP, crazy what you do with the Mario Bros.

Ram you got shafted so hard having to play curlz that early in losers, worst luck ever lol

Speaking of Curlz, check your inbox

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
No dude! I had to play Gunner second round and then Curlz third. Eman got to play all of those nubs! It's so unfair! I'll talk more about it in the shoutouts though.

BSP

Smash Legend
Jnig -ggs, I think I got you to at least last stock each match except that one where I got gimped, but I have to pull a win eventually. Congrats on your win here, but you better be ready for Whobo! I'll have my music ready.

2: BSP - I used Mario and Falco too. This wasn't a bad performance for me. I'm more concerned for next weekend. Brawlman and I are going to body bag low tier doubles, you heard it here first. We have the exp and skill required, we just need to do it.

3: Gunner - Dont lose to mustaches! If Luigi worries you that much, time him out. What's so bad about Mario though? GGs.

...dat misfire XD

4: Curlz - Make your own threads. If loser's was so easy, you should have gotten second lol

5: Eman - We didn't play this time, but you're making progress. Keep it up.

5: ChKn - Nice seeing you again and fun doubles. Get on that grab release to Dair on MK. You also scare people into shield a lot, but I don't see Shield Breaker much. Go for it!

7: Deth - we did some friendlies. Ggs and keep coming out.

7: Gami - I believe we did friendlies doubles. Ggs.

9: Nickels - you rolled a bit much in our match, but otherwise ggs.

9: Ramsaur - doh. You can do better than this!

@everyone: thanks for coming. We can't have events if no one shows.

Whobo awaits!

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Since my shout outs got deleted, I'm just going to make a sumed up version of what was once a detailed post.

Jnig :warioc: - I can take you to last stock and that makes me happy (even if it was a fluke), go show Reflex who's boss at WHOBO.

BSP:luigi2::mario2::falco: - Anther vs Boss showed me how scary Luigi can be, you reminded me. Go take the gold at low tier doubles at WHOBO!

Gunner:pikachu2::zerosuitsamus::toonlink: - GGs, game 1 was mine but I SDed. When you play me, I want you to take me seriously. You probably would have 2 stocked me if you weren't constantly trying to get the QAC lock. You may have got it once, but that's because you kept hounding me with it. I play pika too, and stuff like Fair>Utilt, Uair>Footstool aren't going to work on me so easy.

Curlz:metaknight::rob: - I WILL win next time. You caught me on a bad day, and I will acknowledge that you are better than if you beat me again...

ChKn:marth: - You're a boss dude, and you're Marth is the real deal! GGs to that match before you and Curlz played. Grab release on MK is too good. I want a set out of you next time! You're a pretty cool guy!

Eman:gw::lucario::pit: - Y DID U GET TO PLAY ALL OF TEH EZ PPL??1! I want to play you in bracket sooo bad so you will finally go 100% against me.

Ramsaur:pikachu2::metaknight::ganondorf: - Bruh...get it together. That was a piss poor performance, and is in no way a testament to your true skill. Ganon's getting better though. You'll be on DLA's level one day.

Gummi:pikachu2: - You might not care about being competitive at this game, but you've got to get that second QA on the up B! That was you biggest killer: not recovering when I knocked you bellow stage. Pika can chaingrab :ganondorf:and **** him. If you want to get better with Pika, then talk to me or Gunner! We'll defiantly help you out :D

Everyone else:falcon::kirby2: -GGs if I played you! Keep coming to tournaments if you see this!

ChKn

Smash Ace
The six-eight trips I had against JNig first round made me the saltiest person in the world. It didn't matter that he didn't get too much off of them, it was the fact that I tripped so many times.

Shoutouts:

Jnig: I will work on this MU a lot more. Thanks for some of the advice that you have given me.

BSP: Take WHOBO by storm. Make sure that you kill low tiers so hard that they name the tournament in your honor.

Gunner: We didn't play this time around, but good seeing you again. You played in some of the most hype sets I've ever witnessed.

Curlz: Y u no txt me

ChKn: I do not want to talk to myself. Well I don't want to talk to you either.

Eman: Nice meeting you. Wish we got some 1v1s. Work on that Lucario for singles. Just stick with it.

Ramsaur: Nice meeting you as well. Don't be so down on yourself if bad **** happens in a match. Just learn how to stay focused throughout the match.

Shoutouts to Burt, Gami, and Deth. I hope that you guys see this and join the community. Same goes to everyone else I haven't met/played at this tournament. We need more people from Laffy to rep.

Top Bottom