• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Challenge - $5 entry on Thursday

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Play N' Trade
http://www.playntrade.com/metrowest

Alright ladies and gentlemen of the smash community...

Challenge:

Beat the smasher named "Mars" between the hours 4pm-6pm Thursday November 26th 2009. Yes it's the "Mars" you are thinking about (Pit, Fox, Mario), and win 5 dollars in store credit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Setups:
Bring your own controller, standard rules will apply.

Bonus:

There will also be a tournament for Brawl players. Further info TBA (within a week so by friday 13th I will update).

Payout:
1st - 50%
2nd - 30%
3rd - lol they will recieve something but, not much.

In summary, Everyone knows about Winterfest and how big it is. Lets forget about big tourney's for a moment and just stop by and have some fun. What do you say smashers? I say it's cheap and MARS can't be that hard to beat plus it will be fun. If you are interested just let me know by posting and/or sending a private message. I say no one wants the money Think about it...

~Walnut (A mario main in a metaknight world) ********* have left no where!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I would possibly go for a tournament, but I dont wanna drive out there just to beat Mars and only get $5. The gas would kill me. But definitely let me know if a tourney is set up here and ill try to attend.

********* Crew All Day

Top Bottom