• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Play n' Trade Biweekly Smash 4

Play n' Trade Biweekly Smash 4
Posted by Railz
Play n Trade Video Games
Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 04:00 PM
Until: Sunday, October 25, 2015 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Railz

Yoshi Master
Here we go again, Smash 4 at Play n' Trade!! We will be running Smash 4 singles. We are in need of setups!! We have 6 T.V.s but, we need systems with the DLCs and everything unlocked. Also please bring adapters for the wii U. We will need to cap the event at 40 people in the venue at a single time! Other than that, we will have a great time!

One final addition, we will provide a waived venue fee for the first four people who bring in a Wii U, Gamecube adapter, Super smash bros. for the Wii U game, and All DLC unlocks.

If time serves we will do an AMIIBO BRAWL. Think your amiibo is the best around? Well maybe you're right... try it out and verse ours! Our store has trained up an amiibo to face off against yours! If you win, you get a special prize!! (This only goes for those who paid the venue fee, and you only get one try per entree)

Sign in
Please use this link in order to sign up for the event if you wish to guarantee a spot!
http://challonge.com/PNTBWS4

Shores Shopping Center, 31049 Harper Ave, St Clair Shores, MI 48082
it is in the same court as the Kroger between 12 and 13 mile road on Harper

Fees
$5 venue fee
$5 per event

Payout
1st- 60%
2nd- 40%
3rd- $20 In-Store Credit

Rules
We will be using standard rules, please refer to this document for specifics
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UJFWPD00S3M6Ioxo2HUlAahdAYCJPaL9vPvGwzqnXwc/edit

Times
Sign in: 3:30 - 4:00
Smash 4 singles will start at 4:00 SHARP

Please show up before 4:00 to get in, we do not want to wait for you or your friends.

Please be aware that this is still a store, there will be people still attempting to shop and please watch your language...

Any questions please contact me
Railz - 586-854-1578
or
The Play n Trade Shop
(586) 298-6027 ask for Railz or Justin

BYOC
Bring Your Own Controller

nmto

Smash Rookie
NNID
p-m12345
i don't think i will be going to this tournament for a while because of school, but how long will this tournament last? will this tournament be streamed?

Last edited:

ecstasy

Smash Cadet
NNID
stalfosslayer3
3DS FC
2981-5797-2461
looks like I won't be going today. When is the next event?

ecstasy

Smash Cadet
NNID
stalfosslayer3
3DS FC
2981-5797-2461
Also, can I have a list of the participants in the last event?

Top Bottom