• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play Brawl with me in Corona :D

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Come play Brawl with me in Corona this Thursday, 1/29 :D

Just a small smashfest, this Thursday, start around 5 or 6ish, ending around 10 or 11ish. We currently have a small group, trying to get more people to join :]

We will be playing on a big screen tv and trying to get more television sets, so if you can come, bring one please ^^

If anybody wants to come, just post something, and I'll pm you the info, we're just across the street from Santiago High School. It'll be in a house as well, so won't be in a small crammed apartment or anything, should be nice and roomy :]

Since this will be at someone's house, usual rules... be clean, respect the owner's stuff, etc. Most importantly, don't smell please :]

Any questions, feel free to ask.

MyRevenge.

Smash Journeyman
I graduated from Santiago!
My friends and I are really into smash, but since we're in university, we're only home/able to play on weekends... let me know if you wanna play sometime :D

Top Bottom