• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play Brawl..Third Time's the Charm! Results

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Doubles (Pot: 70/30)
1. Blue African Americans ( KC.24 :sonic: + Atari :ness2: :sonic: )($34.00)
2. Tacos (IceArrow :wario: :snake: :dedede: + DJ Delta :luigi2: :warioc:)($14.00)
3. Marshmallows of Domination) ( X :link2: + Judas :zelda:)
4 . Let's Go ( Nelly :fox: + Rek RP :diddy:)
5. Little Bit's of Love (Cosmic Slide :mario2:+ Ro :ike:)
5. Delusional Divinity (Azad :sheilda: + Glick :lucario:)

Brawl Singles (Pot 70/30)
1. Bloodcross :falco: :marth:($44.00)
2. KC.24 :sonic: ($18.00)
3. Ice Arrow :popo: :bowser2: :wario:
4. DJ Delta :luigi2:
5. Cosmic Slide :mario2:
5. Rek RP :diddy:
7. Ro :ike:
7. Azad :sheik:
9. Glick :lucario:

Brawl EX (Free Entry)
1. KC.24 :sonic:
2. Atari :ness2:
3. X :link2:
4. DJ Delta :luigi2:
5. Ice Arrow :warioc: :marth: :sheik:
5. Rek RP :diddy:
7. Ramen :sheik:
7. Nelly :fox:
9. Liquid Lama :gw:
9. Judas :zelda:

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
This was last Sunday. It was $6 singles and $4 doubles. It's mostly geared toward newer players but good/PR players can still make money if they show up. I'm gonna host another one, most likely august 11th if your interested?

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Lol, my Bowser should be above ICs. I used Bowser a lot more then ICs. Also of you are putting my losing characters I used Olimar, DDD, and Pikachu. This tournament was definitely one of my favorite since I went troll characters against KC and just tried to have fun instead of winning.

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
I went by who you won with. I know your two sets with me and cosmic slide you won once with bowser, once with wario, and twice with IC's. Idk who you used against Rek RP. The game you used pikacu against you lost so it I didn't put it into your character usage.

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately there's only so much I can do. I even let team him with KC so he was guranteed 1st, and get the money to enter singles. Though I kinda regret it, since we were really rusty at BDR3.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Raptor, I'm undefeated against KC with ICs. Delta, if you allowed MK then they wouldn't have won doubles. But ya, it's really annoying how people go and don't enter. At least 7 people go every time and don't enter and it's stupid. In my opinion you should raise the price for singles to 10 so more people OOS go and the decrease of money for singles didn't help at all since people in RI still didn't enter. Also I played more with Bowser in tourney, and I won 2 games with Bowser (one against RekRP). I want people to know that I focused more on Bowser this tourney because I didn't take most of the games seriously.

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
I see, well as far as character usage it's even then. I just would put IC's first, since your know as as an IC's main. Also atari and kc used to team together all the time. It's not putting you down it's just their team work is really good. Also yes I'm dissapointed with the # of RI entrants. The good thing is it's attracting a lot of OOs who are newer to the game, and won't be intimiadated by a stacked bracket. Ricius King had family visiting so that's understandable. The rest I'm dissapointed since I drove them all down there.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
The future tournaments will go back to MK allowed right? I'm just saying that it wasn't a guaranteed victory for them. From now on you shouldn't drive anyone unless they enter singles.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Because you're scared to try because you'll lose so you "sandbag" that way when you lose you have a john. You always seem to be johning or complaining about something which is why i call you out. I've never seen someone so cocky before without doing anything

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Raptor, I went BOWSER at a 6$ entry tournament. I'm undefeated against KC with ICs. Why are you calling me cocky? Please explain.

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
Yes, future tourniaments will be mk legal. The last one was mk banned, for anyone wanting to pracitce for BDR3.

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, when I was doing the results I though there was 5 teams instead of 6 for some reason. However the money I gave out was correct. The singles of course has more money due to the PR pot bonus.

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
No, I think what happened was kc and atari got $18 a piece, so that's why we got $6. I know I was saying they got 14, but that was refering to profit. Sorry about the confusion to everyone, but someone wanted to withdraw from singles the same time I was distributing doubles winnings. I'll keep things a little more organized next time. Luckily it was only the differnece of a $1 or $2.

Top Bottom