• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play-Asia Customers Brawl Shipment Delay

inuyasha09

Smash Cadet
Yup make sure you guys come back to this thread so I can get you Friend codes for brawl post here once you get and I will post mine :D

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
i havn't gotten the shipped status yet. mine still says preparing order.

StarFox64ftw

Smash Cadet
Something REALLY fishy with my Play-Asia experience!!
I ordered Brawl... then i got a letter from play-asia, saying that to avoid fraud i would need to give them my DRIVER'S LISENCE pictures, bank things, and all types of information. Or the other option was to join teh Master Card Over Seas club or something along those lines. I called the executive of master Card. NEVER HEARD OF IT.
Is Play-Asia always this difficult and Fishy???

therealssjlink

Smash Apprentice
Something REALLY fishy with my Play-Asia experience!!
I ordered Brawl... then i got a letter from play-asia, saying that to avoid fraud i would need to give them my DRIVER'S LISENCE pictures, bank things, and all types of information. Or the other option was to join teh Master Card Over Seas club or something along those lines. I called the executive of master Card. NEVER HEARD OF IT.
Is Play-Asia always this difficult and Fishy???
lolwut?

Never heard of that. Besides, you should be using Paypal ^.-

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I got my Brawl last week Wednesday. Got my J-Wii last night :D

Guess everyone got their stuff and forgot to post back here no?

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
yeah i got it over a week ago but it didn't work in my japanese wii. after a week of torment and anger, and attempting troubleshooting for everything with the wii itself, i'm convinced the copy of the game is at fault. i'm getting a new one, that way i can really see if it's the game or the system.

Mazor

Smash Cadet
I preordered mine on the 15th of January yet it didn't get here until last friday. I guess Sweden is pretty long down their priority list.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
yeah i got it over a week ago but it didn't work in my japanese wii. after a week of torment and anger, and attempting troubleshooting for everything with the wii itself, i'm convinced the copy of the game is at fault. i'm getting a new one, that way i can really see if it's the game or the system.
My copy didn't work at first either dude. I went to the Wii channel and pressed **** then took the disc out, put it back in, reset Wii and eventually got it working. Try to update the Wii first dude.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
i ordered smash on february 1st, shipped out february 4th (i paid extra for ups so it could get here fast), and now the stupid tracking info is messed up. its been over a week since i ordered so i should at least get it by today or tomorrow. if i dont, play-asia is going to hell. even renchi.com got my japanese wii shipped faster and i had ordered a day or two later than play-asia.

Live UPS shipping data
Feb 05, 2008 23:33:00 JP OSAKA DEPARTURE SCAN
Feb 05, 2008 22:24:00 US LOUISVILLE IN TRANSIT TO
Feb 05, 2008 22:09:00 JP OSAKA ARRIVAL SCAN
Feb 05, 2008 18:23:00 US ANCHORAGE DEPARTURE SCAN
Feb 05, 2008 18:18:00 HK CHEK LAP KOK DEPARTURE SCAN
Feb 05, 2008 00:35:00 HK CHEK LAP KOK HUB SCAN
Feb 04, 2008 22:46:00 HK KWAI CHUNG PICKUP SCAN
Feb 04, 2008 05:54:58 HK BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Shipping Date: Feb 04, 2008

i dont understand how its in anchorage then osaka then louisville and back to osaka....and i REALLY dont understand how NOTHING has been updated since february the 5th. man, this is extremely irritating.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
My copy didn't work at first either dude. I went to the Wii channel and pressed **** then took the disc out, put it back in, reset Wii and eventually got it working. Try to update the Wii first dude.

i'm telling ya man, it's been over a week and i've tried everything. cleaning the laser lens, updating the firmware, even recalibrating the lens, not to mention all the various methods of turning off the wii, reinserting the disc, etc etc.

saud

Smash Lord
Live UPS shipping data
Feb 05, 2008 23:33:00 JP OSAKA DEPARTURE SCAN
Feb 05, 2008 22:24:00 US LOUISVILLE IN TRANSIT TO
Feb 05, 2008 22:09:00 JP OSAKA ARRIVAL SCAN
Feb 05, 2008 18:23:00 US ANCHORAGE DEPARTURE SCAN
Feb 05, 2008 18:18:00 HK CHEK LAP KOK DEPARTURE SCAN
Feb 05, 2008 00:35:00 HK CHEK LAP KOK HUB SCAN
Feb 04, 2008 22:46:00 HK KWAI CHUNG PICKUP SCAN
Feb 04, 2008 05:54:58 HK BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Shipping Date: Feb 04, 2008

i dont understand how its in anchorage then osaka then louisville and back to osaka....and i REALLY dont understand how NOTHING has been updated since february the 5th. man, this is extremely irritating.
What I don't get is how it got from HK to US anchorage in minutes + how in less than two hours, it left Japan to USA and back to Japan :p

It might have something to do with the address you gave them :S

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
What I don't get is how it got from HK to US anchorage in minutes + how in less than two hours, it left Japan to USA and back to Japan :p

It might have something to do with the address you gave them :S
thats what i dont get either. i called ups but of course, i knew that they couldnt do anything without a tracking number (and play-asia didnt email me one like they said). the lady on the phone was surprised that i could track the shipments without a tracking number, but i explained to her that you can somehow track it on play-asia's website (if you login to your account).

gah, im just really pissed off. renchi.com never had a problem delivering it to me, and i would imagine that a pretty freaking large import site wouldnt have a problem either.

im giving ups/play-asia until the weekend to deliver smash to me. if they dont....gah, i dont know what to do cause i have no idea if i can dispute the charges for international packages.

SO freaking pissed.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
Hmmm, I ordered by fedex from Play-asia, The tracking number was listed on the bottom of the page:

see...nothing for me. i wish ups would magically show up to my doorstep today...but obviously i doubt that will happen.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
sorry to keep bumping this thread...i felt like if i started a new one, it would just add to the many new threads being added constantly.

update? still no luck with ups. no phone number for play-asia either so i dont know what to do.

Mazor

Smash Cadet
Another thing to notice was that for me UPS just left a notice in my mailbox on how "recipent was not availiable 16:20". From 16:15 to 16:30 I was sitting in the kitchen eating together with by brother so thats bull****. However on the notice was also stated that I could go and pick it up at their center so thats what I did.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
Another thing to notice was that for me UPS just left a notice in my mailbox on how "recipent was not availiable 16:20". From 16:15 to 16:30 I was sitting in the kitchen eating together with by brother so thats bull****. However on the notice was also stated that I could go and pick it up at their center so thats what I did.
hmm, i havent gotten a notice yet...my parents live in a gated neighborhood so the gate guard would have called us if ups ever came.

GOD i am so pissed.

Top Bottom