• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plainfield/Oswego/Aurora, IL?

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
I normally play with people in Columbus/OSU but I'm home from college on summer break and I'm back home in Plainfield.
I'm very close to Oswego and Aurora. Naperville is also fairly close

If anyone is around lemme know scrubs :] all you cats live in the city lol

Griffard

Smash Ace
I live in Geneva, there are a lot of smashers around my area. Think Sveet lives in West Chicago? Lol i've been to his house a million times but I never remember what city he lives in.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
BUMP. Coming back on the 21st We can play Brawl or 64.... hopefully.

AB-80

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! Check out facebook.com/windycityvg and @WindyCityGaming on twitter. We're running a tournament in Naperville at Gorilla Games on February 22nd (Windy City Smash 1; its the first of its series). We're new on the tournament scene, looking to get started in the Naperville/Plainfield/Aurora area so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get in contact with me everyone. I'm currently living in the Oswego area, so I'm very close to you all.

Top Bottom