• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pkt2 Setups

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Post yur Setups 4 pkt2.. I only have 1.

U uair a couple times, then when there directly above u in the air, Pkt yurself to the side. They will hit the tail once or twice then fall into u, yaaaaay.

Thx ahead.

Double

Smash Rookie
pretending to miss with pkt1 when they are above you and feigning weakness, then hitting them with pkt2 when they try to "punish" you.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Put PKT off screen, bring it back later, home run

The setups for PKT are near endless with its huge mindgame potnetial. The way people underrate the move and its speed also helps.

Thunder Swell surprises and PKT2 false edgeguards still work too.

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
All soundZ well. Im actualy working on a new 1, a false edgeguard if u will.

Less say.. im fiting a peach.. She floats about 3char lengths above the stage protectin herself with constant Dairs.. Ness jumps out directly under, Pk Tailwhip in front of her, and bring it aaaallllllll the way around her back 2 pkt2. I havent even landed it yet, the tailwhip iz the easy part :D

I can PKFire cancel to make PKF > PKT2 eaiser right? I need 2 pratice meh PKF tech anyway..

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
PKF to PKT2 doesnt always work, but if they DI wrong or are too starteled, sometimes this works at low percents.

Top Bottom