• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PKMN TRNR picture edits! Submit Submit!!!

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I gotta say I only go for the black one, the blues not bad, and Im pretty iffy on the green BUT THE PURPLE!!!! i dont dig it

RedKnight

Smash Ace
AAAAAAW I REMEMBER THAT! That was one of the coolest Pokemon Id ever seen and what made me love that movie at the time

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I don't mind that much, but can we not direct link from my Photobucket? thank you..

Clonezard would be awesome. It's kinda a random obscure costume for him though.
Shiny is a definite as Pikachu, Mewtwo, Pichu and Jigglypuff had shiny forms in SSBM.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
is Clonezard that charizard with face paint?
Yeah. It's more like Tiger Stripes than "Face paint" though. In the First Movie, Mewtwo said he started out with all three of the Kanto Starter Pokémon. They where clones that, like him, where enhanced. They all had cool designs on their bodies that the originals didn't have. Blastoise had cool shell patterns, Charizard had the cool tiger stripes and Venusaur had Spots or something. They all looked really cool. Those would make an awesome addition to the PT's color scheme, and be a nice little nod to the fans.

mattram08

Smash Apprentice
Shiny Charizard is AMAZING. I liked the black Ivysaur in the metroid style one too.

TomSquirrel-Lord

Smash Cadet
Wow, those pictures really ARE amazing!
I know not many people might think this but I reckon ivysaur looks pretty awesome :D!(IMO)

courte

Smash Lord
i had planned to simply post pictures of these characters:
{As in ripped straight from poke wiki[is that what its called??] or google}
Ash[Color Scheme of trainer]WTF colors
Brock Brown
Misty Yellow
Gary Dark Blue
Giovanni Black??
Sir Aron Blue and Black
some pokemon trainers and rivals

but i figure, heck why not learn photoshop and really make something

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
I have a few recolours, but they're not that great. I did them a few weeks ago.

Here they are:

Brightened Version

Other Random ones:

(WOW, I just realized how horrible my PT recolours are, my other recolours are actually good. But not the PT ones, sorry...:(, I'll post the rest anyways.)

This is the only PT that turned out good, but it's still not that great...:laugh:

Top Bottom