• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PKMN Trainer + Single Button Melee = O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Poor PKMN Trainer. Hopefully, you'll get random Pokemon or get to choose one before battle.

On topic, SERIOUSLY!!! Wouldn't PKMN Trainer have the largest disadvantage in this melee?!?

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Hehe. Single button melee was okay..just that I don't want it to come back in Brawl..I bet there's going to be a way to change Pokemon before battles :p

SomeRandomGuy

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon trainer can chagne Pokemon by pressing the down button (i think it is that) it is needed for his survival. I want to see squirtle punch though. I bet it would look funny to see a tiny turtle punching things.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
I'd imagine that there'd be some sort of evolution to the main concept of Single Button (newbie friendly control scheme) in the game.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
i think that the pkmn trainer is perfectly fine, but ash wudda been better. but then again, ash's best pal is pikachu, but he cant use pikachu cuz pikachus already a character. so that just wouldn't work.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
isn't weird that the pokemon trainer throws out a pokeball and out comes squirtle, then squirtle throws a pokeball and out comes some other pokemon. that whole concept is just so weird. sakurai or whomever shudda thought this i dea through

Eagle

Smash Lord
What are you talking about? Pokemon trainer withdraws his pokemon then throws out another pokeball not the pokemon throwing out the pokeball then getting withdrawn -_-'

Anyways, single button mode isn't in Brawl so whats the point of this thread?

heety9

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking after a while, the Pokemon start to flash, and then they change automatically.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Single button wasn't in Special Brawl if you check that update so it won't be in Brawl period. Now I'm getting out of the way before this thread gets Bowser fsmashed.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
OH NO NOT SINGLE BUTTON MODE DISADVANTAGES NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

*bowser fsmash* (no c-stick, this is single button mode folks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom