• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK Smashing! (Ness guide)

PK Smashing! (Ness guide)

rockto_ap

Smash Rookie
rockto_ap submitted a new guide:

Smashing PSI (Ness guide) - A guide to playing as Ness in all Super Smash Bros games he's in.

Hello, and welcome to a guide to Ness techniques and tips. I will be guiding you through some advanced-ish combos for Ness, and some (when done at the correct time and the correct percentage) can land you an instant KO! I will start with how to handle specials, then transition into some of my own!

Specials And How To Use Them

PK FLASH
PK Flash is an outstanding move to KO an opponent, the only problem with it is that it requires charge, and thus leaves you open to...
Read more about this guide...

SuzuTitor

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuzuTitor
3DS FC
0688-6401-1227
Yeah, the biggest problem with this guide is how it completely skips over the standard moves. Most of Ness' attacks are fantastic and deserve a lot more attention than that.

Also, I wouldn't focus so heavily on PK Fire and it's follow-ups, at least not enough to call them advanced techniques. The biggest problem with PK Fire is that most people would be able to DI out of it before most of the followups you listed.

NTHPlayr

Smash Cadet
NNID
NTH112
This is focused on special moves. Ness's standard moves can also be useful for him. For example: Ness's yo-yo can be effective when it is used correctly, such as if the opponent is on either side, then you could use his down smash. His up smash can keep opponents up in the air (this is just one example). Ness's fundamentals are not just using PK Fire, You could get punished for using that if you miss. I Hope this helps!

Top Bottom