• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK Mindgames!

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing Ness a lot lately thanks to a very good Ness player who made me wanted to actually start playing him.

I use Ness's PKThunder a lot whenever I see the chance to. My tactics aren't campy I fight aggressively till I knock them away from me then I spam PKThunder till they get close to me again. I find this to be the best way to actually hit the PKT the way it should be hit. (with full force)

Do you think this is a noob way of playing Ness?

ZillaB

Smash Cadet
I don't think by any means its a bad strategy. You'll be able to use PKT2 very easily when they fear PKT

Duggish

Smash Rookie

Fizzle

Smash Journeyman
So far the glitches are out in Brawl -- as far I as I know -- but many are working diligently to find something equivalent to them. There's something strange with the yo-yo (check the yo-yo incident thread here), but nobody's real sure what causes it or how much of a use it will be.

But, yes, one of the important things to learn with Ness is when and when not to use PKT. PKT2 seems a bit safer now with its lag reduction, but it still leaves you open a bit.

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
Um...yeah. Tell you what, I'll put a video of me playing Ness for you on YouTube. Watch me and observe what I do. I'll notify you when I put it up there.

Top Bottom