• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pJ 64K online clan ( Australia )

metaknight007

Smash Cadet
recruiting members for an online clan ( ThE BeAsTs )

if you are interested and live in australia pls post your IM adress this is required for all members

our clan will primarily use the faster characters such as fox and C.falcon or pikachu (although there are some exceptions)

plz post your MSN if interested i will notify you further on your IM if you post

Fox - Master

Smash Rookie
Dear Metaknight007,

I am intrigued buy this proposition and I Recon the name is quite "Beast". Im glad it is not a retarted name like "King Kerby" or somthing stupid like that.

You should be privileged to have me in you clan as i am probably the best person ever to use FOX!

Sincerely "The Fox Master"

metaknight007

Smash Cadet
re: foxmaster

WELCOME ABOARD

could you plz supply your MSN adress below as to contact you for various events

p.s i would like to test your skills with fox i doubt itll be of any challenge to me but im happy to give a newb some advice : )

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm in a clan myself xP

Anyways, for the love off cats that are covered in chocolate, please do NOT type like this: "Hello, My Name Is Flurblegirk And I Type Like This." (I don't think I'll ever be able to write a novel, my imagination looks non-existant judging by that sentence.)

Top Bottom