• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pixellated, but in 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
AT is short for Assist Trophy. Anyway, I'd more like to see an actual 3D model for Lakitu and Spiny, especially if they're implemented as Adventure Mode enemies.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
It was odd that the Hammer Bro appeared both as an assist trophy AND in the Subspace Emissary.
Makes sense why he got the full 3D model treatment whilst Spinys and ExciteBikers were stuck between dimensions.
If they're gonna be an assist trophy they should be 3D like the characters who summon them.

dlbpc

Smash Apprentice
I say either keep them 2D (like Advance Wars units) or give them 3D models (like Hammer Bros.). No weird in-between.

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
AT is short for Assist Trophy. Anyway, I'd more like to see an actual 3D model for Lakitu and Spiny, especially if they're implemented as Adventure Mode enemies.
Or sometimes it stands for Advanced Technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom