• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pivot Tilts and Running Side Bs in 3.6

Kix

Smash Journeyman
How can I get pivot tilts and running side Bs (either direction) to work in 3.6 like Smash 4? Can someone make me a GCT? If not how do I do it?

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Pivot tilts still exist in the smash games preceding S4, including Melee --> PM. Just tighter input windows and more precision, to the extent that it's not very commonly used because alternate options are available that are just as viable and easier to perform. But anyhow, pivot tilts are already in.

Can you not already perform a running side-b in PM? 5am so I may be pulling a dumb, but if I'm wrong and you can't actually just side-b out of running, then dash cancel would be good work around. Simply go from running --> tap down on the control stick --> input side-b. Crouching the quickest way to cancel dash into any standing action.

Both of these would save you he trouble of having to mod anything, as they basically exist already in vanilla PM (:

Kix

Smash Journeyman
It's more of a feel thing than anything. I want simple pivot tilts and to be able to universally go into side Bs in either direction out of a run directly with no further inputs. It seems simple but I really don't know anything about how to put it into the game. If someone could do that and pass on the GCT I would appreciate it immensely.

Top Bottom