• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pivot B is looking good.

iFezZz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3936-7335
So we all know pivot B's are done in the air and if done right they give you a little shift in momentum, but idk you know you can use them on the ground? if you do a perfect Pivot on the ground with Marth's Shieldbreaker it gives you a dash back so you can dash away from someone pivot back and close the gap. I have no way to post a video of this, but I am doing it and it works. Breaking shields all day with it as well. I hope this helps and I will hopefully find more tech to help Marth claim his throne.

Umby

Smash Master
Yeah, it works the same way. I prefer the aerial version for more coverage, though. The ground version would seem to work better towards characters who like staying on the ground to chase or who would be too short to hit with the aerial one.

actual_ian

Smash Rookie
I like to use a fully-charged Shield Breaker to recover from up high and then either slide out of danger, or Up-B before they can smash attack me.

Top Bottom