• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's USmash Spike

HolyCrusader

Smash Cadet
I was foolin around with Pit in training mode fightin a level 9 Diddy. I knock him towards the edge and try to finish with an up smash since he was at high percentage. I hit him with part of the up smash and to my surprise instead of flying into the air, Diddy goes flying down just like a meteor. I wasn't recording because I was in training mode so I don't have any proof of this. But I am definitely not pulling your chain here. I'm pretty sure that if Pit's USmash is sweet-spotted at an opponent who is in mid-air it behaves like a metoer. (Excuse me if this was already discovered) The only way to know for show is to try it for yourself.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The first 2 hits of Usmash knock the opponent downward, while the last one hits em upward for the KOs. I'd love to hit someone with it though.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I pull it off on occasion. It's almost never enough to prevent recovery though.

Top Bottom