• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Uair reflects projectiles

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was using ROB and had a gyro in hand when Pit hit me up. I downthrew the gyro as Pit was coming up at me with an Uair. It reflected off his Uair and bounced back.

Just throwing that out there. Not sure if it's common knowledge.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That advice is pretty rare. It's just as rare as Pit's D-tilt being a Meteor. Well anything that is beneficial to him is good. Im pretty sure he has more tricks waiting to be discovered.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
ROB's gyro is an item, it can be knocked back by any attack with high priority. I tested it, and It's not being reflected, only knocked away.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Ah. I didn't think it had reflective properties. >_< Would've been nice though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Rhy has a point there, Rob's Gyro is an Item, and can be reflected.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well if it were a true reflector the bombs wouldn't explode. Just be sent back the way they came.

sprodj

Smash Rookie
Well if it were a true reflector the bombs wouldn't explode. Just be sent back the way they came.
The problem with this is that its not a reflector. Pit's Uair has high priority, so items can get knocked away.

Top Bottom