• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's moves that Knockback Luma?

Scruffy_Scoundrel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scruffy_Avenger
3DS FC
1805-3603-6917
I had to play against a rosalina in tourney lately and while I did a good job at killing Luma, getting about 7 or 9 in the set, I found myself relying only on forward smash to do so something my opponent caught onto quickly. I was wondering if Pit had any other moves that killed Luma that I could mix in to vary my offense, preferably with less endlag than forward smash.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I had to play against a rosalina in tourney lately and while I did a good job at killing Luma, getting about 7 or 9 in the set, I found myself relying only on forward smash to do so something my opponent caught onto quickly. I was wondering if Pit had any other moves that killed Luma that I could mix in to vary my offense, preferably with less endlag than forward smash.
I find that dash attack or fair can do the job pretty well. I mostly use dash attack

There's also Dark Pit with the side b that makes this MU a little easier too

Scruffy_Scoundrel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scruffy_Avenger
3DS FC
1805-3603-6917
I find that dash attack or fair can do the job pretty well. I mostly use dash attack

There's also Dark Pit with the side b that makes this MU a little easier too
Thanks I didn't know about fair, and Dark Pit's side b is good but I use Pit's arrows alot so I'll prob never use DP

Scruffy_Scoundrel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scruffy_Avenger
3DS FC
1805-3603-6917
I caught a bit of that last night before bed, I think Nair works as soon as you've already hit Luma once

Top Bottom