• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's bad matchups so far in the game

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
What are they? I was having trouble beating Pit with dedede. Pit's uair is insane, and it seemed to beat out a lot of attacks that D3 threw. So 2 things? I need to know what's best to use with Dedede against a decent Pit, and what are his worst characters to face. I think ROB is pretty good against him, but my homeboys are stubborn to use too many other characters.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
So far the characters I have trouble with is ROB(D-air priorty over u-air) and Metaknight(good at edgeguarding pit).

NxC

Smash Apprentice
Falco's ability to completely stop your up-B recovery (and any subsequent recovery attempts) with his fairly rapid-shot laser make him sorta difficult. He is pretty fast too, and overall a dangerous character in the right hands.

I've heard that [t]Link can be a problem too, seeing as he has a bajillion toys with which to hit you while recovering. Same goes for Snake.

Esca

Smash Champion
I know this sounds weird, but Jigglypuff is pretty good against pit, considering you just knock him off and in his up + b , just bair him and he'll lose his recovery.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I think anyone who uses no projectiles will be a hard match, pit likes to keep his distance and he has 2 reflectors (great for projectile users). But for characters like marth, ike, yoshi, DK, bowser, or anyone that fights good in hand to hand combat could smoke pit if they get up in his face so where his arrows become useless, the reflectors can help keep them at bay but they'll find away around in after like 2 seconds of you using it then it's a worthless plea for help.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
metaknight is really hard. i main pit and hes probably the one i have the most trouble. along with fox.

Top Bottom