• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Alts colours (A little gif for you all)

Misaj

Smash Rookie

Some of them should be pretty close. I had to guess on the shading for the leather on the ones other than Christmas, Fallen, and Golden Pit.

hazard99

Smash Cadet
They all look very well done TC. I haven't been able to see the blue and red/green one. Thank you for very much for these pics :D

I don't understand why you some of you people are freaking out over which color to use... It really doesn't have any bearing what so ever on being original (seeing that hundreds of people will pick the same color as you) or actual gameplay. I don't care if you like a color (I personally like both gold and blue, but I'm not freaking out which to chose), but to sit and debate to your self "UGH WHICH COLOR" seems so pointless.

I've been seeing this on all the boards and I felt like ranting....

Socrata

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the gif, but I'm going to have to play the game using all colours at least once before making up my mind.

Top Bottom