• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Ally/Rival: Magnus for SSB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Okay guys, I really doubt that Dark Pit or Palutena will make the final cut. Dark Pit can simply be a costume change like in Brawl, and Palutena is a goddess, and trust me, we don't need any divine deity in Smash Bros.. If there is going to be another Kid Icarus Rep., it's going to be most likely Magnus. He appeared in Kid icarus: Uprising, and he looks like a he's ready to be in Smash Bros. He would be extremely powerful with his huge sword, but he would also be slow (Kind of like Ike). I really think he will be a perfect Kid Icarus rep. ;)

jigglover

Smash Lord
"we don't need any divine deity in Smash Bros.."

Ganondorf.
Zelda.
Seeing how the Zelda series is going right now Link will probably end up a god, and Epona the arceus of horses! :p

Anyway, not that it matters, the thread is going to be locked soon anyway, but that remark is so stupid it gets my annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom