• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit vid finder/Vid guide (read OP before posting)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So i was asked to make a thread for everyone to put there vids in to help stop clutter and put all of everyone's vids in one place to make it eaiser to find. Then as I was telling Rogue to do it himself, because i am far to full of myself to keep something like that updated when ever someone puts a vid up, i came up with an idea that requires little to know work from me so I said " hell ill do it myself". So here it is and the best way for it to work.

This is not a place to talk about vids or anything like that, if you wanta do that you can post in there own Vid thread, Pm them or somthing like that. This is a place to post links to your own vid thread if you think you have enough vids or are know enough.

All you need to do is make a post hit advance options then in the title bar put ~ and your name in the title, (when you update the vids in there you can change the title to say "updated X/X/X" Then post a link to your own vid thread, any vids that you wanta have in here ex. combo vids, any fights you really wanta show off or what ever.

This should help:
1) Stop people from making there own vid thread with only about 4 vids in it.
2) Allow for faster finding of each person's vids.
3) Allow for us to replace the vid thread up at the top that noone cares for.

~~For faster seaching hit: ctrl F, then type ~ and the name of the person who's vids you are looking for.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
~Havokk

~Havokk

Found a good mate who will be uploading my Pit vids (and all my other vids)

First one up:

Tutorial-thing-vids:
RWoI Video
Just me screwing around, meant to get this up ages ago to show what I meant by RWoI

1vs1
~Coming Soon~

2vs2
~Coming Soon~

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I tried to get vids up today of me playing CJ right when I could record but me not playing for a while of brawl really took it's toll... I don't even think anyone would want to see them...

Top Bottom