• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit rulz$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie544

Smash Cadet
I think that pit is great and all but he is cheap sometimes like when he spins his blades or his recovory but he is light wieght so that evens out bu his shield is crazy because he can block or revers almost all missils and lazers and can defend some attacks but not smash attacks and i leveas one side of pit completly open and pits smash attack is good in all but it is not strong and the guys can be doged and killed i an a fan of pit but he can be a little cheap and like his move when he slashes at the oponents legs then when the go in the air you use the move that he puts his blades in the air and send them flying and if you want to do soe damege use pits move that he spins his blades in a circle and that move if you throw some thing at pit while he dos that in reverses and hits the oponent and when you do damege use a smash attack after that beacuse after the move with the spining blades it leave the oponent stund for a sec PIT RULE!:)

Almas

Smash Lord
Hi, and welcome to Smashboards.

Before posting, I'd recommend reading the global rules thread, and familiarising yourself. There are plenty of threads on this board that would be suitable for the discussion of Pit in modified versions of Brawl, such as the Brawlplusery thread, or the Brawl+ Character Ratings Thread. However, I don't feel it warrants a thread of its own.

If you aren't talking about modified versions of Brawl, I believe you have the wrong board - a post like this would be far more suited to the Pit Boards that are available.

I'm closing this thread to avoid spam responses, but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom