• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit or Mk?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Both characters have powerful combo possibilities. They both have mutiple jumps and gliding capabilities. Like Gimpy said, Pit's arrows alone make him a better choice. I can't choose between Pit or Metaknight, so I'll main them both.

Drack

Smash Apprentice
eh, if MK wants to recharge kill moves, he can spam just as well as anyone else, with things like Tornado.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Well it's very easy for MK to score multiple hits with his arials and tilts - those will recharge your killing moves just the same. Pit can just do it from far away and with a high amount of accuracy, so it's probably better overall. Doesn't mean Meta's methods are bad, though.
Sweet, thats no prob for me. Thanx for clearing that up.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Whos funner to play with? I thought finishing moves would be a lot of fun for a final "HIYA!!! Take that and never come back!"
Ahhh feels so good.

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
The exact same thing happend to me, at first i knew i will main pit but now chars such as mk and wolf are more appealing.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
The exact same thing happend to me, at first i knew i will main pit but now chars such as mk and wolf are more appealing.
People will keep on second guessing themselves until they actually play the game lol. Pit is appealing to me but he's practically off limits to me since my freinds planning on using him lol.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
MK...
There are many reasons but I will give you one...
Pit's Side B is the most excruciating annoying noise since Peaches constant "oh",when she hops.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Which wears a mask because he burnt his face trying to mimic charizard. Besides, Gimpy is banned, his opinion does not matter!

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
You asking the Meta boards if you should use Meta or Pit?

Play the game first. You might not even end up using either of em.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
I having been watching gimpyfish play as MK and DEFH or however u spell it play as Pit and they both own. When i first saw the trailer like 2 years ago i automatically decided pit but gimpyfish changed my mind a little. I also noticed that pit lacks finishing moves but has strong combos and mk has strong moves and finishing moves so what do you think?
I would say thaty Pit is heavier, and so has more finishing moves. Both have ungodly recovery, and comboing ability to some extent. Meta is a priority god, and almost lagless, with great edgeguarding. Really buy the game, and practice on lvl.1's until you find ot which one suits you.

Top Bottom